2019 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Training Camp Schedule
On Tuesday June 11th, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced their training camp schedule. The Buccaneers report July 25th and the Training Camp schedule is as follows for the general public:
– Friday, July 26th at 4:00 p.m.
– Saturday, July 27…4:00 p.m.
– Sunday, July 28…4:00 p.m.
– Monday, July 29…4:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, July 30…4:00 p.m.
– Saturday, August 3…6:30 p.m.
– Tuesday, August 6…4:00 p.m.
– Wednesday, August 7…4:00 p.m.
– Monday, August 12…4:00 p.m.
– Tuesday, August 13…10:00 a.m.
– Wednesday, August 14…10:00 a.m.
The team also announced exclusive Training Camp opportunities on the following dates for the following groups:
– Thursday, August 1…6:30 p.m. (Women of Red)
– Friday, August 2…6:30 p.m. (Krewe Member Day)
– Monday, August 5…8:00 a.m. (Military Day presented by USAA)
– Sunday, August 11…4:00 p.m. (Krewe Member Day)
Joint practices will take place with the Miami Dolphins on August 13th and 14th prior to the preseason game. Both of these practices will be at 10:00 a.m.
Football season is almost here and we’re ready! Go Bucs